Wednesday 25 April 2012

NBC Wednesday Night Preview Videos

Happy hump day my friends, I have some fabulous videos from NBC’s brand new Wednesday night that will no doubt help you get through those mid week blahs. I am talking about clips from  Best Friends Forever, Law &  Order: SVU and the hilarious Betty White’s Off Their Rockers. NBC Wednesday night is the place to be and tonight is no exception. If you don’t believe me yet, trust me when I say you will after I show some awesome videos clips from all three new shows. Kicking off the night is Betty White’s Off Their Rockers, which personally makes me laugh so freaking hard and that is why I am glad to have not one but two sneak peeks for you to take a little look at. If you haven’t seen this show then I highly recommend you check it out. Sometimes a guy just needs a little clarification. Who couldn’t use a little entertainment while waiting in line? Next up there is the new comedy Best Friends Forever, which I have to admit I am still on the fence about. The blonde chick really drives me crazy but I like the rest of the cast so I am [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/uH4GmDjXXoM/

Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns

No comments:

Post a Comment