Tuesday 24 April 2012

Dakota Fanning Cover C Magazine May 2012

She's matured into quite the darling young lady right before our eyes, and Dakota Fanning brought her stylish self to the cover of the May 2012 issue of C magazine.

The 18-year-old actress was decked out in Chanel Haute Couture for the Randall Slavin shot spread while opening up about topics including love and being a college student.

Highlights from Miss Fanning's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to C Magazine!

On if she’s ever been in love:
“Ahh, not really. No. I would have to say no... but Effie wasn’t really in love with her husband, either, which made [filming the movie of the same name] easier.”

On turning 18:
“I feel like this new chapter as an adult is almost like starting over. That’s the interesting part about getting older in this business. I’m excited to present myself differently.”

On being a college student:
“I’m not going to school for a career. I’m going for my own interest, for myself. I already know what I want to do forever.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/dakota-fanning/dakota-fanning-cover-c-magazine-may-2012-608405

Brittany Snow Brittny Gastineau Brody Dalle Brooke Burke Brooke Burns Busy Philipps

No comments:

Post a Comment