Monday 23 April 2012

Michelle Williams Talks 'Dawson's Creek' Reunion

Could a reunion show be in the works for the former cast of the late-nineties television show, “Dawson’s Creek”? According to Michelle Williams, it’s not out of the question.

The 31-year-old actress spoke about the possibility to NYMag’s Vulture at Sunday’s (April 22) premiere of her new film “Take This Waltz” at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City saying, “"[James] could totally ask! I've always said, I'm totally up for reunion tours, reunion shows, so we can do that."

Her former co-star, James Van Der Beek, spoke out and shared his interest in making a new installment of the show saying, "I mean, if somebody came up with a brilliant idea how to do it, why not? I always love that Michelle is like, 'I definitely wanna do it! I'm in!' which is so easy for her to say because her character is dead. I always smile when I see that.”

Miss Williams responded, "He has my email! He has my home phone and my cell phone, so we talk."

This isn’t the first time the Oscar-nominated actress has showed interest in the idea. Last Novemember, the blonde beauty told Ryan Seacrest that she would “do it in a heartbeat” adding, "I would have to go back as a ghost though, because poor Jen Lindley died. But yes!"

Katie Holmes, who played the role of Dawson’s on-again, off-again girl Joey Potter, also expressed that she would get involved with the project while talking to Robin Roberts on Good Morning America in November.

"I had so much fun working on that show and I loved everyone so much and I think about it with such fond memories, a really great group of people," said the 33-year-old actress.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/michelle-williams/michelle-williams-talks-dawsons-creek-reunion-611197

Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler Cheryl Burke China Chow Chloë Sevigny Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment