Monday 30 April 2012

Kardashians $40 Million Richer: Thanks E!

Well, if you weren’t already sick of the Kardashian klan already, you soon will be. The power family just signed a three year, $40 million deal with E!. The Kardashians certainly are raking it in. They already took over E! for seven strong seasons of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” and they will continue for three more. I have to admit, it is the best show E! has and I used to watch like a train wreck. Till Kimmy went and got all stuck up with her quickie wedding, it totally turned me off. But I still tune in occasionally, cause like I said, it is the best show they have and sometimes nothing else is on. You will see the entire Kardashian Krew – Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian Odom, Rob Kardashian, Bruce Jenner, Kris Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. Scott and Mason supposedly penned a deal of their own. I hope we see more of that cutie, and I don’t mean Scott. The $3 million doesn’t include other endorsements or projects for the family, or their spin offs, “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” and “Khloe and Lamar.” The most recent season of “Keeping Up With [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/SYgVdraXfVs/

Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly

No comments:

Post a Comment