Tuesday 26 June 2012

Soap Dish: Daytime Emmy Awards 2012

It is Soap Dish time again my friends! After a week of fun in the sun I am back to dish with you about the 2012 Daytime Emmy Awards, woohoo! As I am sure you are all aware by now The 39th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards were held over the weekend. The show was thankfully televised by HLN so that fans like myself could see who took home the Emmy. I will have the full list of winners for you but first lets talk about the show. I thought it was good, not great but better than it has been the last couple of years. I feel like soap operas were honored properly unlike years in the recent past where I felt the did not get the recognition they deserve. That being said I was thrilled that General Hospital led the pack with wins that night, including best show which in my eyes it is. Everyone of course who was nominated was amazing and all the winners were deserving but I need to give a shout out about how freaking thrilled I was that Nancy Lee Grahn won. She is so unbelievably talented and not given kudos enough for how [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/c02iLX6D7x0/

Amanda Marcum Amanda Peet Amanda Righetti Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich

No comments:

Post a Comment