Saturday 30 June 2012

Mila Kunis Glamour

Mila Kunis is suck a super star these days, I love it! She s one of my favs and I am loving her even more for admitting that she needed to gain back that weight she lost for Black Swan. Girlfriend looks amazing! Mila graces the pages of Glamour magazine, where she talked about her new movie, Ted, dating, and more. Check out what Mila shared with Glamour below: On helping her friends find love through online dating…  GLAMOUR: The internet has really changed the way people date. I just went to an OkCupid wedding. Mila Kunis: One of my really good friends met her fiancé on an OkCupid-style website. OkCupid’s really popular—all my girlfriends have joined. I love those sites. I go on and I pick the guys for my friends. I think it’s great. GLAMOUR: You pick guys for your girlfriends? MK: It’s online shopping! We all get together with our laptops and have a glass of wine. Then we message the guy. GLAMOUR: So, wait, there are guys out there who have been asked out by Mila Kunis and don’t know it? MK: Yes. Who have had conversations with me on OkCupid, to be exact. They had no clue. GLAMOUR: [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/WGXmBRvapZM/

Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen Erika Christensen Estella Warren Esther Cañadas Eva Green

No comments:

Post a Comment