Friday 29 June 2012

Giuliana Rancic's Makeup Free Salon Pampering

Showing off a make-up free face, Giuliana Rancic was spotted leaving Salon Benjamin after enjoying a day of pampering in West Hollywood, California on Friday (June 29).

The E! News anchor looked comfortable in baggy black sweater and a pair of bright red skinny jeans while heading out to her black Range Rover with her hair pulled back in a low ponytail.

Giuliana is expected to travel to London to cover the Olympics around the same time her husband, Bill Rancic will be traveling to London for business, and the soon-to-be mom recently joked that the trip will be their "Babymoon" because it will be their last trip before their baby is born.

"It's going to be such an incredible experience," Rancic tells Lifeline Live, "Bill has some work there, so he's going to be there for four or five days...I guess that's going to be our babymoon! I wish London was tomorrow, because then I would know the baby was right around the corner. I can't wait! ... We're already arguing over who gets to hold the baby first!"

And it seems as soon as baby Rancic is in her arms, her work will fall to second place for the first time in her life, "I am going to take a maternity leave for a couple of months. I'm so looking forward to it. I truly haven't had a real vacation in over 10 years, which is kind of scary," admits Giuliana. "I used to be notorious at E! -- I'm going into my tenth year here -- people would stop me in the elevator at E! and go, 'Are you the girl who never takes a vacation day?' And I was like, 'Yeah, that's me!' My bosses would be like, 'Please leave. Please go on vacation.'"

However when her son arrives at the "end of August, early September", Rancic says "it's not so much about scaling back (on work), but taking the baby everywhere."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/giuliana-rancic/giuliana-rancics-makeup-free-salon-pampering-686899

Chelsea Handler Cheryl Burke China Chow Chloƫ Sevigny Christina Aguilera Christina Applegate

No comments:

Post a Comment