Friday 22 June 2012

Hilary Duff: It Wasn’t My Cigarette!

She created some controversy by walking out of a Los Angeles pub holding a cigarette earlier this month, but Hilary Duff promises she doesn’t smoke.

Regarding a photo taken at Rock and Reilly’s Irish Pub, the “Lizzie McGuire” actress took to her Twitter page to set the record straight.

Duff tweeted, “Yikes! Me holding a cigarette for my friend might have been a bad idea! Pretty bummed about the photo,” adding, “Sorry guys. It looks worse than it is!”

As for getting back her pre-pregnancy figure, Hilary told press, "Obviously, I'm not where I want to be eventually, but I'm working hard and I'm doing everything I can to lose the weight the right way. The second I start to get down like 'what happened to my body?' I look at my beautiful baby and I've never been more appreciative for this body that I have."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/hilary-duff/hilary-duff-it-wasn%E2%80%99t-my-cigarette-682837

Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment