Thursday 23 August 2012

Zayn Malik Returns to Twitter After 48 Hour Hiatus

On Tuesday, Zayn told his 4 million Twitter fans, "The reason i don't tweet as much as i use to, is because I'm sick of all the useless opinions and hate that i get daily goodbye twitter :)."

However, just 48 hours later, he was back on to tell his followers, "Sorry, I was getting some abuse on twitter but I dont want to let my fans down. So I am back!! :) x."

After re-tweeting some uplifting messages, the rocker wrote, "And thanks for all your messages of support, I really do love all you guys, your support never ceases 2 amaze me xxx."

One Direction continues to amaze us, as Zayn and his bandmates used Twitter to announced their debut single "Live While We're Young," from their upcoming November album will be available for pre-order tonight before it premieres on October 1st.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/one-direction/zayn-malik-returns-twitter-after-48-hour-hiatus-714693

Esther CaƱadas

No comments:

Post a Comment