Thursday 23 August 2012

Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Engaged: Caption This Photo

Avril Lavigne is getting hitched again and no the lucky guy is not Brody Jenner. She is engaged to Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger. This shocking yet exciting news has earned Avril the honor of being Right Celebrity’s Caption This photo this week. I don’t know about you but I was so surprised when I heard the news that Avril and Chad were getting hitched. I will have more on this news in one hot second but first I want to tell you all about our Caption This photo contest. It is very easy just take a look at the above picture of Lavigne and caption it by leaving your witty remarks in the below comments section. Then next week on Tuesday, I know I am day late this week sorry, when a brand new hot topic and photo are posted check back here to see if your remark was named as the winner. See super duper easy and loads of fun, seriously who doesn’t have something to say about what she is wearing in that pic? So Kroeger popped the question to Lavigne, I didn’t even know they were dating. The couple who has clearly kept their relationship on the down [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/n0JdreFysTI/

Arielle Kebbel

No comments:

Post a Comment