Monday 27 August 2012

Snooki Welcomes Son Lorenzo Dominic LaValle

The Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is a mom. The pint-sized troublemaker welcomed her son Lorenzo Dominic LaValle earlier this morning. Wow it is so hard to believe that she is actually responsible for another human life, scary. Baby Lorenzo was born today at about 3 am at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. By Snooki’s side during the delivery was baby daddy and her fiancé’ Jionni LaValle. It wasn’t long after she gave birth to the bouncing baby boy that Polizzi took to Twitter to share her good news. “I am SO IN LOVE with my son Lorenzo Dominic ! I had my little man last night, healthy at 6lbs! HE’S MY WORLD! ❤” Those who follow the Twitter happy reality TV star, like myself, are sure to get those kind of Tweets about little Lorenzo a lot in the future. Although I would be surprised if there are any pictures put up on Twitter, something tells me she is going to hold out for big bucks and a magazine cover. A rep for Snooki released this statement not too long after the baby was born. “The world just got another Guido!!! Lorenzo Dominic LaValle has [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/3XEdUYCUDTI/

Cinthia Moura

No comments:

Post a Comment