Friday 24 August 2012

Olivia Munn: Movie Date in Hollywood

Stepping out for an enjoyable evening, Olivia Munn caught a movie at the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood last night (August 23).

Joined by her Swedish-American boyfriend Joel Kinnaman, the “Newsroom” hottie looked to be having a good time, holding hands and smiling as they made their exit.

And while her career is red hot these days, Olivia confessed that the fast pace of her fame has caused plenty of anxiety and created some odd coping mechanisms.

Munn confessed, “I don’t bite my nails, but I rip out my eyelashes. It doesn’t hurt, but it’s really annoying. Every time I run out of the house, I have to stop and pick up a whole set of fake eyelashes.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/olivia-munn/olivia-munn-movie-date-hollywood-714971

Amy Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment