Saturday 18 August 2012

Dania Ramirez's Bikini-Clad Men's Fitness September 2012 Feature

With her new movie "Premium Rush" set to hit theaters on August 24th, Dania Ramirez scored herself a share of the spotlight via a feature in the September 2012 issue of Men's Fitness magazine.

The 32-year-old actress donned a colorful bikini for the beach set Antoine Verglas shot spread while dishing about everything from her biggest vice to when she feels the sexiest in the accompanying Q & A session.

Highlights from Miss Ramirez's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Men's Fitness!

On her biggest vice:
"Laughing inappropriately at moments that aren't funny. I have a few others I can't talk about."

On why she gets in trouble:
"I'm pretty open, and I'll say and do anything. I was that 13-year-old coming home with a 17-year-old boyfriend."

On when she's at her sexiest:
"On a beach, in my swimsuit - or not!"

On her physical transformation:
"I went through an awkward phase at the beginning of high school. My hair had a 'fro thing happening, and I was superskinny. My mom can't believe I turned out this way."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/dania-ramirez/dania-ramirezs-bikini-clad-mens-fitness-september-2012-feature-707437

Grace Park

No comments:

Post a Comment