Wednesday 25 July 2012

Rupert Sanders Apologizes for Kristen Stewart Affair


Moments after Kristen Stewart issued an apology for cheating on Robert Pattinson with Rupert Sanders, the director of Snow White and the Huntsman has come out with a statement of his own.

"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders tells People. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

Rupert Sanders and Kristen Stewart

Sanders, 41 is married to a model named Liberty Ross. She actually played the young Snow White's mother in her husband's first feature film and she's the mother to his seven-year old daughter and five-year old son.

Ross reacted to Sanders' infidelity by removing a photo of herself and Stewart from her blog and by sending out a couple of incredulous Tweets before deleting her account.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/07/rupert-sanders-apologizes-for-kristen-stewart-affair/

FSU Cowgirls

No comments:

Post a Comment