Tuesday 31 July 2012

Kate Upton Covers GQ Italia August 2012

She's becoming a favorite when it comes to magazines, and Kate Upton garnered herself another highly sought after gig by covering the August 2012 issue of GQ Italia.

The 20-year-old blonde bombshell looks hot to trot in a t-shirt and shorts from Diesel on the Guy Aroch shot front page while rocking garb from brands such as H&M, Intimissimi, House of Noyes and Current Elliot in the accompanying spread.

Meanwhile, a few snippets from Miss Upton's feature interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to GQ Italia!

On the backlash to her nun character in 'The Three Stooges':
"I understand why the Catholic Church is angry with me. But it's all just a joke."

On being teased about her lack of curves when she was younger:
"In junior high school [people] made fun of me because I was 'flat', They said I was ugly because I did not have boobs. So I have always envied those who had. When I finally grew up and [they] appeared... I'm in love!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kate-upton/kate-upton-covers-gq-italia-august-2012-701627

Fergie

No comments:

Post a Comment