Saturday 26 May 2012

Jillian Michaels: How I Became A Mom-Of-Two

The Biggest Loser star Jillian Michaels shocked fans earlier this week with her baby news! The fitness guru welcomed 2-year-old daughter Lukensia home from Haiti mere days after partner Heidi Rhoades delivered son Phoenix on May 3rd. On YouTube's Everyday Health channel, the new mom goes into into detail on Daily Dose and shares the "saga' of becoming a mother-of-two.

On becoming a mom-of-two: "I have a newborn son and a newly adopted 2-year-old daughter! I regret not being able to share the pregnancy process and birth of my son with you guys. It was a really hard thing to keep private. But it was not my pregnancy, it was my partner's pregnancy and she felt very strongly about not being pregnant in the public eye. But now, I don't know how to explain the materialization of a newborn [laughs]!"

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/05/25/jillian-michaels

Cheryl Burke China Chow Chloƫ Sevigny Christina Aguilera Christina Applegate Christina DaRe

No comments:

Post a Comment