Friday 7 September 2012

Kristin Chenoweth Still Dealing with Pain from Accident

During an apperance on "Live! With Kelly and Michael this morning (September 7), Kristin Chenoweth discussed her injury that occurred on the set of "The Good Wife".

The 44-year-old actress told Kelly Ripa, and new co-host Michael Strahan, "I'm doing so much better than I was. Basically, a big lighting thing fell on me ... and knocked me out cold."

Kristen was injured on July 11 when a lighting fixture fell, hitting her in the face, and slamming her to the ground - her head hit a concrete curb.

Miss Chenoweth suffered a skull fracture as well as rib and hip problems as a result of the incident. Despite the injury, she's grateful to co-star Josh Charles, who provided her emotional support, "He was holding my hand. He's my angel."

She continued to explain, “I couldn’t really form a sentence after it happened,” she said. “I’m the queen of multi-tasking. I’m not so good at that right now. I’ll be like, ‘Mom, are you talking on the thing that you push ... the phone?’

“That’s been interesting, but that’s getting better. I’m grateful. It could have been much worse.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kristin-chenoweth/kristin-chenoweth-still-dealing-pain-accident-722426

Ehrinn Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment