Saturday 8 September 2012

Emma Bunton Covers Easy Living October 2012

Not long after rocking the stage at the 2012 London Olympics Closing Ceremonies with her "Spice Girls" band mates, Emma Bunton found herself gracing the October 2012 issue of Easy Living magazine.

The 36-year-old singer looked ravishing in a bright red Stella McCartney jumpsuit for the Kate Powers front page shot while dishing about everything from her diet to working with gal pal Victoria Beckham.

Highlights from Miss Bunton's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Easy Living!

On her diet:
"I avoid carbs in the evening mid-week - but not at the weekend - and I try to exercise with the kids, by walking and going for bike rides. I'm not too strict about anything. Life's too short! I love having friends round, enjoying a glass of wine or sharing pizza. I really love food."

On her partner, Jade, of 15 years:
"We are great friends who still fancy eachother, who take the mickey out of eachother and who talk about everything - we never let anything fester. It's easy to be complacent, especially when you have children, but Jade always says he finds me attractive, and he tells me he loves me every day."

On working with Victoria Beckham:
"You know, I love Victoria and she's brilliant fun, I love her to bits. She is one of the funniest women I know. She makes me howl with laughter. And she's got a great pout. If I could pout like that, I would!"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/emma-bunton/emma-bunton-covers-easy-living-october-2012-712921

AnnaLynne McCord

No comments:

Post a Comment