Tuesday 4 September 2012

Christina Aguilera Covers Lucky October 2012

With her hit show "The Voice" set to return with new episodes beginning on Monday, September 10th, Christina Aguilera garnered a little extra press attention by covering the October 2012 issue of Lucky magazine.

The 31-year-old singer looked cool and casual in a Guess easy denim shirt, a Lacey bustier and lace Lulus shorts for the Robert Erdmann shot front page while dishing about everything from her curves to being an underdog.

Highlights from Miss Aguilera's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Lucky!

On her barely-there clothing choices:
“Actually, the challenge I’ve always had is being too thin, so I love that now I have a booty, and obviously I love showing my cleavage.”

On advice for her curvy sisters:
“Hey, if you can work it and you can own it, that confidence is going to shine through.”

On maturing as an artist:
“I was 21 and fearless. It was a really great turning point for me to be the artist I’d always wanted to be.”

On her helpful nature:
“I have that need in me to help people. I am all about the underdog."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/christina-aguilera/christina-aguilera-covers-lucky-october-2012-713295

Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi

No comments:

Post a Comment