Monday 25 June 2012

Rita Ora: Red Hot at DSTRKT

Getting ready for a fun night of music and dancing, Rita Ora was spotted heading into London's DSTRKT club on Saturday night (June 23).

The blonde songstress sported a fun and eclectic style as she rocked a figure-hugging red dress, pink leather jacket and sneakers while making her way into the hotspot to join fellow celebrity friends including Chloe Sims.

In other news, the 21-year-old has been making plenty of appearances as she is preparing for the release of her debut album. In a recent interview with CBS, Ora revealed that an unexpected rapper had a lot to do with her music process.

It took the young songstress more than two years to get her album perfected and she says that Jay-Z had a hand in showing her new things adding, "I never knew anything about the ’60s, ’50s, I never even knew about it. I did my research and I kind of got lost in the world. It’s so interesting to see how music evolved. He [Jay-Z] just opened my eyes. Even to hip hop artists that I never…you know, like old school hip hop artists."

If you are looking forward to hearing all of Rita's music watch out for her album, which is set to release in September!

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rita-ora/rita-ora-red-hot-dstrkt-684341

Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera Amerie

No comments:

Post a Comment